Electric Water Heaters
HJ Series Booster Heater
The HESco model HJ is the longest lasting booster heater available because it utilizes a heavy duty ASME Section VIII designed, constructed and stamped all stainless steel tank which does not require an internal tank lining. Other manufacturers use a non ASME steel tank with an internal lining which is easily eroded in high temperature water and eventually leaves the bare steel tank exposed to the corrosive effects of water. Once this occurs it is only a short time before a steel tank will begin to rust, leak, and need replacement. HESco did not stop at improving just the tank design. For improved appearance and longetivy the HESco booster comes standard with a brushed 304 stainless steel outer jacket and base which is impervious to the corrosive effects of water and looks great in your kitchen. The HESco booster is also equipped as standard with the advanced functionality of an electronic temperature controller to provide accurate, reliable and energy efficient operation while simplifying service work. The HESco booster’s polyurethane foam insulation also improves operating efficiency and reduces the cost of operation. When you specify and install a HESco booster heater, you will have confidence in knowing that the owner will be provided with a long lasting and trouble-free source for 180° F water.
TX Series Tankless
Heavy Duty Construction
- Constructed with high grade materials to ensure long operating life
- Simple to specify and easy to install and operate
- Factory packaged heater provides trouble-free installation and operation
- Engineered for your specific application to ensure reliable operation
- Wide selection of sizes to meet the needs of even the mot demanding application
- On demand heating eliminates costly and cumbersome storage tanks
- Instantaneous design reduces stand-by heat loss and significantly lowers operating costs compared to traditional storage systems.
LD Series Commercial Electric
- Surface Mount Thermostats- Fully automatic for temperature control.
- Dual heating Elements- Screw-in, direct immersion, 4500 watt, 240 volt incoloy heating elements for maximum efficiency. Available in 120, 208, 240, 277 &480 voltages, single- or three-phase. Wattages available up to 12KW.
- Self-cleaning – turbulence inducing cold water inlet-tube engineered to diminish hard water area sediment deposits.
- Non-CFC Foam Insulated- full 2″ foam insulation saves energy & reduces fuel costs by maximizing heat retention.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tank- for extra years of trouble-free service.
- Glass-Lined Tank- inner tank glass-lined with Dura-Glas & fired at 1600 degree F for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion.
- Magnesium Anode Rod- to prolong tank life.
- Electric Junction Box- for 1/2″ or 3/4″ conduit.
- FActory Installed Dielectric Hot & Cold Water Connections- 3/4″ NPT water connections to extend tank life & for easier installations.
- Brass Drain Valve- Durable & to prevent unintentional breakage.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps- reduces standby heat loss in water piping.
- Temperature & Pressure Relief Valve- Factory provided T&P Valve can be relocated from side to optional top opening.
- Factory Installed Energy Cut-Off System- manual reset energy cut-off prevents over heating.
- Certified By Underwriters Laboratories- listed to UL 174, meets or exceeds efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy, ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b-1992. National Appliance Energy Conservation Act, ANSI requirements, is CEC listed & tested in accordance with D.O.E. test procedures & all state energy efficient standards.
- Commercial Electric Water Heaters – are certified at 300 PSI test pressure & 150 PSI working pressure, & all tanks are 100% hydrostatically tested at the factory.
- UL Listed.
- Three year limited warranty- on inner glass-lined tank. One year limited warranty on all other component parts.
HE Series Commercial Electric
HESCO Commercial Electric Models; HE-52-, HE-80, HE-120 are designed for installations where large quantities of hot water are required on a commercial basis. Traditional applications include industrial buildings, hotels, schools, hospitals, restaurants, laundromats, car washes and multi-family developments.
HN Series Large Volume Electric
With energy costs continuing to rise, energy consuming equipment must be made as efficient as possible.
This is especially important because new and more stringent conservation and efficiency standards are being proposed and adopted regularly. In an electric water heater, the conversion of electricity to heat in the water is virtually 100% efficient. The principal heat losses, which reduce overall efficiency, are radiant losses from the pressure vessel and its flanges. At the factory, we insulate each tank and enclose it with a steel jacket to reduce these radiant losses to less than 4 watts per square foot of tank surface.